Southern’s are pleased to now offer our customers the Pioneer steel water tank range.
We are selling and installing the best quality and best value for money water tank range available. These WA made tanks are expertly engineered from a quality design developed over the past 25 years with a large range of sizes, colours and finishes. There is something to suit any requirements and budgets in sizes from 12,000L to 2,000,000L. Our install team will travel to site across the region to install and set up your new water storage tank.
The range is designed to give Australian farmers, rural property owners and commercial businesses a safe, reliable water storage solution. It is designed to perform well with excellent structural integrity and minimal movement of the liner.
- A very flexible range of sizes and dimensions to suit your situation.
- Constructed from a choice of Zincalume, the full range of Colourbond colours, or Powder coated steel.
- Quality inlet, outlet and scour valves available. We can also fit custom sized inlets and outlets for higher flow application.
- The walls have the best finish on the market, with all bolts covered and a high quality ribbed wall finish.
- Tanks are covered by a 20 year conditional guarantee.
All Pioneer tanks Aqualiner poly tank liners are manufactured in Australia by Barlett’s to an exceptional quality. These exclusive 5 layer liners are made to Australian Standards AS4020; Drinking Water. The design tanks have superior quality poly liners and an excellent quality of steel work which is backed by a conditional 20 year guarantee.
The other benefit of purchasing your Pioneer tank though Southern’s Water Technology is our ability to complete the whole project for you using quality tradesmen and the best materials and products on the market. We can:
- Carry out all site preparation, earth works and retaining so the tank is ready to install.
- Install the tank using a highly experienced efficient team.
- Fit your new Davey or Grundfos water pump to your new tank including pluming up to your house connection.
- We can supply and fit a quality and properly sized filtration system to the pipework too so the water is safe and clean to drink for many years to come.
- Install and fit your stormwater piping and guttering outlets from your house or shed into the tank. This is done by experienced tradesmen who know how to size the pipework and fit it properly to ensure that you make the most of the rainfall.
- Install and fit your pump and fill pipework for your water bore or from a dam or river to the tank to ensure that you have a quality and efficient pump system that is reliable.
Give us a call today on (08) 9721 3577 or email us to discuss your new water storage solution.